Table of Contents
Where is WPM located?
Wholesale Product Mastery is just a mailbox in a Mail-link store behind a 7 Eleven (easily verified on Google Maps). At least this is the address given on their website.
848 N Rainbow Blvd, Suite 479 Las Vegas, NV 89107 (702) 472-8588
The phone number was not any kind of business phone when I called, it just rang & rang.
What is the cost of joining Wholesale Product Mastery?
The Website has no pricing for the course. You’ll need to sit through a 45-minute sales call on top of three videos to find that out.
(Update) Based on Lynda Chavez, who was kind enough to commented at the bottom of the page.
The cost for membership is $5000.00.
In the second video, Mr. Snively also suggests you have at least $6000 to start with; that’s $11,000. Just to get started, this doesn’t cover a business license or other charges.
I’d be more impressed with WPM if they had their pricing on the website. That way, I’d know right away if I could afford it, and wouldn’t have to waste my time sitting through multiple videos and a 45-minute sales call.
That said, I will sit through a 45-minute call and share my findings. So, I left my phone number and scheduled a call with WPM for 5:00 pm. When 5:00 rolled around I was shocked; I got no call from them. I’m unsure why they didn’t follow through with my call back; but, not a good first impression.
Here is what Lynda Chavez had to say about her experience
Use of heavy sales tactics
The sales tactics used are old and tiring. It’s like the feeling you get after buying a car, and suddenly you notice everyone driving it all over town.
It’s the same way when someone overuses boring old sales techniques. In this case, it was the scarcity mindset. Trying to make us think a resource is scarce, so we’ll want it even more.
By telling you repeatedly in the videos, they’ll only work with a small number of the right people; space is limited, and for a limited time only.
This emotional appeal is often a smokescreen, so you don’t notice anything about the product or company.
As for me, it’s like seeing my blue car all over town.
Now the next time you feel an urge to buy something, you can’t explain; hopefully, you’ll be a little wiser.
Can you make money with WholeSale Product Mastery?
I believe it’s possible to make some money with this program, but your investment risks are very high. Let me explain.
- The buyer’s club idea uses a “Done For You” business model, which has many problems! In 2019 Amazon shut down the 7 Figure Cycle for having too many accounts coming out of its buyer’s club. Amazon can do it again at any time with WPM.
- To buy brand products like Nike, Disney, or Mr. Clean, you must have a state business license and a tax resale ID or only a tax resale ID (based on your state). All wholesale distributors will require your tax ID before selling products and giving you a sales receipt or invoice. If you’re selling products on Amazon without an invoice or receipt, Amazon can/will suspend your account, and good luck getting it reopened.
- The buyer’s club has labeled itself as a product distribution center to print invoices and receipts for you to send to Amazon; or it may be a real legitimate business. But Amazon isn’t stupid, and your account will be at risk if they think you’re abusing the system (your playing in their sandbox, so they make the rules). I certainly wouldn’t want to get blacklisted from selling on Amazon after investing eight to eleven thousand dollars in the program and inventory.
- With the buyer’s club model you’re competing with other members to buy limited numbers of products, and there’s never enough products to go around. Many times only partial orders are filled. In a recent YouTube video, Todd Snively talks about having over a million products you can buy then reduces that number down to just forty. Only these forty “right products” have a high enough margin to make any money after paying Amazons overhead. Forty, out of million plus. WOW!
- So now, imagine 100 other new Amazon distributors (with the same forty right products) all showing up in the buy box; what do you do? Well,(besides muttering expletives) everyone has to drop their prices to win the buy box, starting a chain reaction where everyone keeps dropping prices (expense #4). Say goodbye to your profits!
- (Expense #5) To be fair, this expense comes from Amazon; It happens when Amazon splits up your order and sends it to their multiple warehouses around the country. Amazon does this for customer convenience (it’s how they keep those prime shipments under 24 hours). And yes, they will charge you for this shipping cost as well, and this is before you ever make a sale. Are we having fun yet?’
The Website doesn’t have any training details or offer information of any kind which would help you understand what you’ll get for your $5000. You must simply take it on faith that the training is worth the money; this is not much of a business plan.
The Website simply says there’s a 30-day return on digital products.
A word of warning! Your refund time could run out before you get all the training and have had enough time to see if it works. That seems like a no-brainer, I know. But, I fell for it once, myself. (remember the emotional appeals we mentioned)
Lynda Chavez had the Refund Policy
Pros and Cons
In the words of Admiral Nelson, as he was lifting the telescope to his blind eye.
“I really don’t see anything!”
I would like to find some benefits with this company, I really would. But with every fiber of my being all I can say is RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
In my opinion, with Wholesale Product Mastery you will never have a real business.
YOU OWN NOTHING! YOU HAVE CONTROL OF NOTHING!
“If you have no control, you have no business.” According to M J DeMarco, author of “The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.”
You may well ask, “Why, don’t I have control ?” Well, you have no control over the Wholesale Inspector software and no control over the buyer’s club or product choice your offered.
Unless you’re buying a subscription to a service with a contract period spelled out in writing, then you only have someone’s word.
Mr. Snively and Mr. Keef can close their mailbox at their mailbox store and refuse you access to his software and buyers club any time he likes; in fact, he’s done it before!
Mr. Snively and Chris Keef were behind the 7 Figure Cycle (7FC), it had a buyer’s club and the same software program called Profit Hunter. Members were charged $2400.00 and promised lifetime access to software and the buyer’s club. Still, one year later, in early 2019, he and his partners closed up shop without a word, cutting off all access to members who trusted them, myself included.
Update: 3/3/21 Todd Snively has reached out to me.
Too deny any part as a principal member of the 7 Figure Cycle. I don’t like to call people out but I feel this needs to be addressed. So here’s a video I just found on YouTube. I think it shows Todd played an active roll in this company.
And here's complaints from the Better Business Bureau about 7 figure cycle
As an alternative to WPM try Jungle Scout, which has been around since 2015. Jungle Scout is a much better value.
So what is Jungle Scout and why is it superior ?
Jungle Scout has been around since 2015 and is an incredibly powerful suite of tools. Here are a few of the great new tools. And you can save 30% off the price, now!
- Complete Supplier Database– helps you find legitimate global suppliers used by the world’s best brands in seconds.
- JS Academy– is a complete video suite of Amazon A to Z training and case studies on finding million-dollar products.
- Sales Analytic– This is your command center showing you revenue, product view, units sold, your cost, net profit, cost breakdown, tracking, and more.
- Keyword Scout– This lets your product show up on Amazon listing under the more relevant search terms.
- Alerts– Keep an eye on products you’re tracking or selling to monitor change in price, reviews, and more. Stay informed about critical Amazon product changes so you can take action fast.
- Inventory Manager– Accurately predict how much stock you should order and the best dates to call it to boost your Amazon sales and avoid stock outs and fees.
- Extension– The Jungle Scout Chrome Extension works hand-in-hand with Amazon, giving you easy to view real-time data on products you’re interested in.
Best of all you can get Jungle Scout and save 50% off the yearly price
My final Thoughts
Final thoughts on WPM
I’ve never been a fan of heavy sales tactics that try to uncover my wants and desires only to throw them back in your face in the sales pitch. I have a healthy distrust of companies who aren’t up front about what you get for your money and the terms and conditions of their refund policy.
Also using a company as a middleman is seldom a good idea. It’s like when the Spanish met the Aztecs using two interpreters (AKA middleman), The Aztecs said. “Hello,” But, the Spanish heard them say, “Please take our kingdom and gold.” The Spanish said. “Okay! Sounds good!” (Okay, maybe it’s not that bad.) But I feel a bit like the Aztecs getting bent over for my gold, aka $5000 dollars.
Wholesale Product Mastery is a middleman. They make their money from your lack of knowledge, which is typical for most companies providing a service. The difference here is, you’re not hiring a plumber to fit your sink! You want to build a business that’s all yours.
Here are some facts: We know at the start, WPM is only offering us a buyer’s club and some software to find and evaluate products to sell on Amazon. That is all they’re offering us, right.
We know WPM has an unreasonably short time to get a refund if we chose too. This is due to the condition of the refund not having enough time to be carried out. You just can’t get things shipped and sold fast enough to meet the refund terms of service.
We also know, there’s much, less expensive alternative products which do the same thing. So the wisest course of action is to try the more affordable product first, see if they work for you; If they don’t work, you can always buy the more expensive products down the road, if you want. I believe this is sound business advice.
Selling on Amazon
One major pitfall to selling on Amazon is Amazon. And, if it’s your only method to sell your products, that’s potentially dangerous. Again, you don’t have any control of Amazon. The customers you’re selling too aren’t yours; they’re Amazon’s. If you doubt this, let your seller rating drop below four stars. Your account will be frozen, and you’ll need to submit a written plan of how you intend to fix the problem. (This is not to say you should let your rating drop, of course; only that Amazon is in charge.)
I know of a massive Amazon seller who has had their funding account frozen by Amazon with over $200,000.00 in it. The seller did nothing wrong; Amazon simply changed its algorithm (something they do over eight times a day) and overnight their account was flagged and frozen.
They did get their money back after two months. But this was working capital, the lifeblood of every business. The veins in my forehead would’ve popped out if this happened to me!
I have found a safer way to make money online with no risk to your capital. It will still take you to time and effort to reach a six-figure and beyond . But, it will be your business, and if you’d like to scale your business it’s very doable because you don’t need more and more capital to invest in more products like Amazon.
How Much Money Can You Make?
This is always the first question asked, it’s probably the first question I’d ask too. But, like anything it’s will take you some time. The good news is, there are no limits to the amount of money you can make with your affiliate business. Everything can be outsourced.
For example, let’s say you start making $2,000 promoting as an Amazon affiliate online. Your website’s doing pretty well, but you’d like to earn more money. Instead of writing three articles a week, you can pay someone else to write ten articles per week.
Sure, you’ll have to purchase the articles, but you also benefit from earning commissions on them. So after you start outsourcing, suddenly your website is earning $10,000 per month while you pay a writer $1000 a month to write.
The great news is that you can learn everything along the way. As I’ve been building my business, I’ve learned a lot about business structure, paying taxes, outsourcing, etc. And if I can do this? Trust me. You can do this too!
If you’ve ever wanted to make some extra money, or starting something on the side for a few hours a week that could grow into life-changing money, affiliate marketing would be that something. It takes work in the beginning, but it’s well worth it. You don’t even need to buy a membership packet. You can get started for free. Take the first step now to one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.